Our Family Pictures: Enjoy the Pictures. Be sure to read our blogs

<>

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How Many of Me?

My good friend Dana Reed sent me a website to check out. It tells you how many other people there are in the US with your same name. Surprisingly, there are only 3 other people named Lindsay Skipper. I always knew I was special! There are only 4 other people named Ben Skipper. The best part - there's only 1 Curry Skipper in the US and we've got him! Oh goodness, he is so cute!

If you want to see how many of you there is, go to www.howmanyofme.com and let us know what you find out!

4 comments:

NYC Hight's said...

Hi guys! I went and checked out my name and using my maiden name there were 7 other Megan Skipper's but only 5 other Megan Hight's. I guess I became more original when I married Michael. Just wanted to say I love ya and the pictures are beautiful! I especially love the pic of Curry in the Santa outfit!!! Precious!!! Take care!

Carterville Baptist Chruch said...

Thanks, Megan. How's life on the island?

Lauren said...

Guess what?? There are 243 Lauren Bailey's in the US...Yikes, that's a scary thought!! Hahaha. But there are only 4 Lauren Trussell's so I guess that's better for Heath! Have a great day!! Love y'all...See ya later!

Unknown said...

707 Brian Robertson's.....ouch. Only 1 Micki Jo, she lives at 39 Williamsburg Drive