Our Family Pictures: Enjoy the Pictures. Be sure to read our blogs

<>

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Message From Ben...

Hello friends and family. Monday night I received a surprise phone call from Ben. They arrived in the village of Saire safely and are enjoying the mountains. He was happy to report that they have an actual porcelain toilet to use - and those of you who have been on this trip before know what a blessing this is! Trust me - I can speak from experience!

The team is in a moutain area that has not been visited by a BMDMI team before, so please keep them in your prayers. They are having a few decisions made during the chapel times, but not the overwhelming response that they normally see. Ben asked me to post a request for prayer - that the Holy Spirit would move and that hearts would be turned to Christ.

He did mention that the weather is cooler than they are used to, but I am sure that is a welcome change. The area is very remote (although he called from his cellphone and I heard every word perfectly!) but there is no internet and no real "city" like the last few villages they have visited.

Please say a prayer for the team - they will be in the village until Thursday serving, seeing patients, and preaching. I expect Ben will make a post Thursday or Friday from the mission home with pictures, so check back then!

With Blessings,
Lindsay

No comments: